Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes - Lavender's Blue Dilly Dilly

Outlawz Sunday Songs & Rhymes
The inspiration song today is Lavender's Blue Dilly Dilly
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/sunday-songs-and-rhymes-june-24-2018

I have used paper and precoloured elements from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Lavender Scent bundle 
Precoloured Lavender Fairy from Gecko Galz flower fairies collage set
Sentiment from Flower Fairies of the Garden book by Cicely Mary Barker
which is a bit different from the song given on the Outlawz sketch which is

"Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly,
lavender's green,
When I am king, dilly, dilly,
you shall be queen"

This is the song in the book


I would like to add my card to the following

Crafty Catz 422 - anything goes with option beautiful blooms

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Creates and Makes 22 - anything goes

Double D - Butterflies



7 comments:

Kathy Krug said...

Great project. I love that you added the words to the song. I don't think I have ever read all the words. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog.We hope you will join us for future challenges.
Kathy
DD DT

Darlene said...

What a sweet creation Margaret! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Butterflies’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Jac’s Playground said...

This is beautiful, love the colours, very pretty, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, x

cass said...

Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog. Hope you can join us again.
Diane Louise (Guest DT) xx

Amelia Breytenbach said...

Beautiful card, lovely colours and great design also! Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (Double "D" Challenge Design Team)

Mel Gee said...

What a beautiful card. Ticks all my boxes purples and fairies love it.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Creates and Makes http://createsandmakes.blogspot.com/
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/