Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 8 June 2018

LeAnn's World 101 facebook group progressive freebie challenge

LeAnn's World 101 facebook group progressive freebie challenge
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1836531013324656/

Each month LeAnn gives a free digi stamp to join the facebook group challenge.  If you make a card with the digi and join the challenge you receive the next free digi.

I have used papers from We are 3 Best of Autumn paper collection
LeAnn's World digi stamp Niele which I have coloured with chalks, markers and glitter gel pens.  Added ribbon.

I have followed  sketch 138 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 so I would like to add my card to that challenge.
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2018/06/sketch-138-with-digistamp-boutique.html


I would also like to add my card to the following:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 83 - anything goes

Love to Craft 23 - anything goes

Watercooler Wednesday challenge 173 - Feminine anything goes



7 comments:

Heide said...

Great card, fun image. So happy to have you join us this week! Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Marsha Reed said...

Great card, Margaret! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely creation.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Gail said...

Great design and colours. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Your Niele digi image works beautifully with this sketch. Lovely colouring too! Thanks so much for joining our Feminine Anything Goes challenge at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Lisa xx said...

So happy to see you joining in with us again at SSW2, with two beautiful cards

Kathie said...

Hi Margaret it's great to see you joining us again. Great image and colours, which works perfectly with my sketch. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us this fortnight.

Hugs
Kathie
SSW2~DT