Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 16 October 2020

Jingle Bells - Pink Christmas - Breast Cancer Awareness month

 Jingle Bells - Pink Christmas - Breast Cancer Awareness month
http://jinglebellesrock.blogspot.com/2020/10/im-dreaming-of-pink-christmas.html

October is breast cancer awareness month so every October Jingle Bells has a pink Christmas challenge.  For each card that gets linked up Stephanie and Lauren will each donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.


 

I have used We are 3 pink music paper from Pastel Angel paper set.
We are 3 sentiment from Happy Christmas sentiment set
Button from Digital Scrapbooking Studio 
Polkadoodles precoloured digi stamp from Winnie White Christmas download bundle

I followed sketch 479 at Try Stampin or not on Tuesday so I would like to add my card to that challenge
http://trystampinontuesday.blogspot.com/2020/10/challenge-479.html

I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for October #10 -2020 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/10/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

CD Sunday - anything goes using a CD, USB or digital download

Christmas Kick Start 40 - Pink Christmas


C.R.A,F.T. 573 - anything goes/optional twist Christmas

Creative Moments 200 - anything goes

Creations in Pink 27 - anything goes in mainly pink

Crimbo Crackers 217 - anything Christmas

DL.Art Thankful Thursday 269 - Breast Cancer Awareness

Moving along with the times 123 - animals and/or birds

My Time to Craft 443 - Halloween or cats

Polkadoodles week 41 - anything goes

Show us your Pussycats 59 - Meowloween/Anything goes

Time Out challenge 172 - Breast cancer awareness








22 comments:

Creaellenknutselsite said...

whta a beautiful card you've made oooh i love the cat on you card.
thamks for join us bij creations in pink
hugs ellen dtmember

sandie said...

Love that background paper-lovely and soft and works so well with the image. Fabulous colouring and he looks super cute. Thanks for leaving us a lovely message on our blog and I am so pleased your daughter kicked cancer-sending hugs and thanks for joining Time Out x

Sheri said...

So cute!! I love your color choices. Thank you so much for joining the Polkadoodles challenge :)

Dotty Jo said...

So sweet! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

DIANA L. said...

Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #269 “Breast cancer awareness” LINKY challenge
This is so adorable!! I love your little kitten.
Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Pamela said...

A cute kittie and pretty in pink.
Pamela
CD Sunday PLus DT.

Pop's Cards said...

What a cute image, I love the music in the background too, thanks for joining us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge hugs Pops x

Margarets designer cards said...

Sweet and cute card, lovely pink colour

Wynn said...

Adorable image Margaret. Making this a very pretty Christmas card. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday Plus Wynn Dt

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Awesome card Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hug Ginny
SUYP Cats Challenges.
My Blog As I do Rodos

Heather said...

Such a cute kitty, Margaret! Perfect in pink and that cute hat - and what an amazing giant sequin! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Shona Chambers said...

I love non-traditional colours for Christmas cards and this pink design is just gorgeous. The cat is so sweet, didn't know you could get pre-coloured digital images. The patterned paper with musical notes makes me think of Christmas carols and adds a subtle background design. Its such a wonderful card and I'm so glad you shared it with us at TIME OUT!

Seafield Jo said...

What a cute Christmas card. Great backing paper too.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Caz said...

Lovely creation....Thank you for sharing with us at Moving along with the times...Hope to see you again soon..

Caz xx

Pat said...

Lovely card with such a sweet image, thanks for shazring at MTTC.

Pat xx

lauren bergold said...

Oh my goodness that sweet kittie is just TOO CUTE! Thanks for helping us celebrate "Pink Christmas" at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

Nonni said...

Beautiful creation with digis! Love all the pink and that kitten is just super cute! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

Brenda said...

I love your take on the sketch and that kitty is so pretty in pink! Thanks so much for sharing them with us over at CRAFT Challenge this week!

SmilynStef said...

love your cute kitty's warm winter hat ... thanks so much for joining our ♥ Pink Christmas for the Cure! ♥ at Jingle Belles.

Donna Scholz said...

A sweet non-traditional Christmas card, Margaret! Love everything about it! Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Maritza DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Maritza DT