Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 4 October 2020

Stampers Delight Facebook Group progressive Freebie challenge

 Each month Stampers Delight gives a free image to join the Facebook progressive Freebie challenge
https://www.facebook.com/groups/stampersdelights

If you haven't already joined in you can join the challenge with any Stampers Delight digi stamp.  This month's digi stamp Agnes 1 is on special together with Agnes 2 and Agnes 3.

If you make a project for the challenge then next month you can request the free image.


I have used We are 3 papers from Cute Halloween and Halloween Night (I changed the colours slightly to fit the theme black and purple.  The scanner hasn't scanned the colours correctly - the bottom paper is black with purple splashes and the borders are black)
Precoloured heart punch trim from Scrap Graphics.
Brads and bow from Digital Scrapbooking Studio
Stampers Delight digi stamp Agnes 1 which I coloured with black and purple markers and Prismacolor pencils.

I followed Sketch Saturday No 630 (I rotated the sketch) so I would like to add my card to that challenge.  http://sketchsaturday.blogspot.com/2020/10/week-630.html


I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for October #10 -2020 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/10/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

CCC Digi Creations 119 - anything goes

Classic Design challenge October #10 2020 - anything goes
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/10/classic-design-challenge-october.html

Crafty Calendar - Halloween

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/10/craftyhazelnuts-pattermed-paper-october.html

Love to Craft 51 - anything goes

Outlawz Festive Friday 2-15 October - Halloween

Simply Create Too 165 - black and purple only



4 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous Halloween make, a cute and pretty image, lovely colours and great use of your sketch.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

meg said...

She's definitely too cute to spook thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card!Thanks for playing our challenge at CCC Digi Creations. Stay safe and Good luck!
Anneke DT

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Black & purple” challenge over at Simply Create Too.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)