Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 21 October 2020

Outlawz progressive freebie challenge for October

Each month a different designer gives a free digi stamp for us to use for the Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenge.
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-challenge-october-2020

If you haven't already joined in you can join the challenge and send an email requesting the image, make a project for the challenge and then you will receive the free image next month.

This month Oddball Art has provided two images one cute and one creepy - Sugar the Zombie

I have embossed a bright orange card with Sissex embossing folder (my scanner didn't scan the colour correctly, the card is a similar colour to the ribbon, but brighter)
Added strips of orange paper from My Minds Eye - Stella Rose Mabel papers 6x6 pad
Added orange ribbon
Embossed another piece of orange card with the Sissex embossing folder
Printed Oddball Art digi stamp Sugar the Zombie (cute version), coloured with orange and yellow markers and cut out and layered on top.  Coloured heart from stamp with orange marker and punched out with circle punch.
Stamped Best wishes with orange stamp pad and punched out with circle punch.  Layered circles on top.

I followed the sketch at Cuttlebug Mania so I would like to add my card to that challenge
http://cuttlebugmania.blogspot.com/2020/10/cuttlebug-mania-1013-use-this-layout.html



I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for October #10 -2020 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/10/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html




Lil Patch of  Crafty friends 144 - anything handmade
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/2020/10/c144.html


TTCRD started 20 October - anything goes
http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/



10 comments:

Suze said...

Nice card. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful interpretation of the sketch.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jacq said...

Fabulous card, Margaret, love the embossed background, nice to have a bit of colour!
I can't wait to see what next month's image brings.
Jacqui
DT for The Outlawz

Pamela said...

a great way to create an orange theme card, totally unique and different. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

Beebeebabs said...

Cute card thanks for sharing!!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Super cute card Margaret! Great embossed pieces!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

Joy Wilson said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Sheryl said...

Margaret your embossing is so luxurious.I love the image.
Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards
Hugs
Sheryl xx
TTCRD DT Crazy Craft Corner{My Blog}

MeSi said...

Great card, I love the background. Thank you for sharing at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge. Hope to see you again!
Merja DT

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Lovely card. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Maritza DT