Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 12 July 2013

Christmas in July

I made this card today for Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Christmas in July
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.com.au/
and Fab 'n' Funky challenge No 179 also Christmas in July
http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.ca/


I printed Angel from Whoopsi Daisy sheet No 284 onto white then green and coloured her with markers and added white opal liquid pearls to her coat and hat.  Layered onto Pink Gem digi paper "Christmas sparkles".  Added star brads, Merry Christmas washi tape and Christmas tree washi tape.

I am also entering this into Merry Monday July challenge, make a Christmas card.

Hazel has also asked me to enter this card in her Christmas challenge for July
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk

20 comments:

Linnie said...

Beautiful little card...thankyou for choosing a Whoopsidaisy image for your challenge card
luv
linniexxxx

Alli Devine said...

This is such a cute card, love the colours and the Washi tape works really well. Thanks for sharing with us at Fab N Funky

Alli D x

Allisa said...

Cute image! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday!

Andree said...

An adorable card Margaret. The image is delightful and I love the washi tape x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Linnie

Granmargaret said...

Thank you. Alli

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Allisa

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Andree

Betty said...

A very cute card thank you for joining us and using a Whoopsi Daisy image
Bettyxxx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Betty.

Jan said...

Brilliant work thanks for joining us at WD & using one of Linnie's images! xx Jan

Sherry Eckblad said...

What a sweet image and card. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jan

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sherry

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card, what a sweet image. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Nina.

Rach83 said...

Such a sweet card. Love the stars on your corners and washi tape.

Thanks for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week. We have a new challenge launching tomorrow - be sure to check it out.

Rachel x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Rachel

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Hazel.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering my CHNC challenge extra for July – hope to see you again soon. x