Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 11 July 2013

Lacy Sunshine Christmas card

I made this Christmas card today to enter into the Lacy Sunshine challenge No 12 Anything goes
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

and Creative Fingers challenge 1 Anything goes
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Embossed green card with Cuttlebug "Holly with berries" embossing folder.  Printed Lacy Sunshine stamp "Coco Santa's Hot Chocolate" by Heaher Valentin and Pink Gem designs "Happy Christmas" and coloured with markers.  Layered onto red card and then onto green card.  Added washi tape and layered all onto red card.


13 comments:

Alyx said...

Lovely card Margaret. Beautiful colour choices and love that holly embossing.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge. Good luck.
xx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lexie

fiction book reviews said...

Awwww such another cutie

Thank you for joining this week at Creative Fingers

Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love
DT CALL at Creative Fingers

Andree said...

A super card Margaret, I love your colour choices.
Thank you for joining in at Lacy Sunshine this time and good luck x

Anonymous said...

Its great you are getting into the Christmas card making, the stamp spot has a christmas in july challenge if you're interested. love this cute chickie here xoxo

Angelique said...

Gorgeous card hun. Love the image and embossed background paper.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss,Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap
There's also a DT Call

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Zoe

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Andree

Granmargaret said...

Thank you

Paper Panda said...

A lovely card! Thanks for joining us over at Lacy Sunshine.
Mandy x (LS DT)

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Mandy

Cumbrianlass said...

A very pretty card Margaret and a super colour choice.
Thanks for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge
Janet

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Janet.