Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 21 July 2013

Love to Create Challenge Challenge 74 - Fairy Tale or Fantasy

Love to Create Challenge 74 is Fairy Tale or Fantasy

This is my layout I did tonight.
I have printed 2 photos from my youngest grand daughter Brianna's first dance concert.  I have used page from Paper Marci fairy tale 8x8 stack.  Printed photos, Title and journalling on the computer and attached to the page.  Added fairy stickers and die cut.  The tree and the butterflies are very glittery but it doesn't show up on the scan.

Brianna started ballet classes in the last term of 2010 when she was 2.  The teacher didn't normally take them until 3 but Brianna was trying to copy her two older sisters so the teacher let her start.  She had only been going  2 or 3 weeks when she danced at the Rhododendrum festival.   She learnt ballet for all of 2011 but only started tap dancing about 5 weeks before the concert.  We didn't think she would be in the tap dance at the concert but she was.  She really enjoyed it and did very well.  The photos are of the ballet dance.  She had a different costume for the tap dance.

There is just a few more hours till the close of the challenge.

I didn't get any craft done yesterday as I couldn't get into my craft room as Tony was putting the table and shelves together with Lynda's help.   This morning I was putting things back into the room and this afternoon I went to a Kaszazz class and made 3 easel cards.

He did a good job but because he made the table wider to make more space for scrapbooking I am too short to reach the top shelves.  


Angela painted the room when she moved into it as her bedroom after Dad and Mum went to heaven, so it is not my colours.   Now that we have moved the wardrobes out Tony was able to make the shelves.

This is Lynda standing on the table, there is no way I could get up there.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely layout! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
Ruza, LTC Designer

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Ruza

Andree said...

A wonderful layout Margaret and gorgeous photos.
Your craft room looks fabulous with all the new shelving, I just hope you don't plan on climbing up on the table too often x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Andree. That is Lynda on the table. There is no way I could get up there.