Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Snowflake Pretty in Pink

Challenge 12 at Lacy Sunshine is anything goes
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au

Challenge 24 at In the Pink is Pink and Pearlie
http://www.inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

I started this card last night then had to wait till this morning for the glitter to dry.
Printed Lacy Sunshine digi stamp "Snowflake quality control" onto pink and layered onto Pink Gem Designs pink digi paper from  "Christmas Sparkle Papers.  Coloured her with different shades of pink markers and added pink and white pearls.  Added pearl ribbon and then layered all onto pink card.

22 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Margaret! Love how you've coloured Snowflake up! Such a pretty, pastel card.
xx

Alyx said...

This is so pretty Margaret. Love how you've coloured Snowflake. Gorgeous, clean layout and embellies.

Thank you for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine challenge. Good luck.
xx

Andree said...

A wonderful card Margaret, you've made Snowflake so pretty the way you've coloured her.
Thanks for joining in at Lacy Sunshine this time and good luck x

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty. Loving the little pearl accents.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

DebR said...

This is beautiful Margaret...
Really enjoy viewing all of your work - you do an awesome job on them all.

Cards by Sharyn said...

Ooh Margaret. This is beautiful and the pearls set her off perfectly.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Margaret .Adorable image , superbly coloured and I love the pink and white pearls as embellishing for this pretty card.
hugs Shirley-Anne

pam casey said...

Love your card Margaret so pretty coloured so well .

Nikki Craft said...

Adorable card:)Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine!
Good Luck x
hugs Nikki x

karen said...

ooh so sweet, fabulous card thank you for joining us at In the Pink, Karenx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Tracey

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Lexie

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Andree

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Desire

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sharyn

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Shirley-Anne

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Pam

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Nikki

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Karen

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Deb.

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhhh this is so very pretty. Love the little pearls you have added to your card!

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Lacy Sunshine challenge. Hope you will join us next time. DT Crafting Vicky

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Vicky.