Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 22 April 2017

Crafting with Dragonflies 79 - show me a dragonfly

Challenge 79 at Crafting with Dragonflies this month is show me a dragonfly
http://crafting-with-dragonflies.blogspot.com.au/

I have used paper from We are 3 digital paper Dragonflies in flight collection.
Extra dragonflies from Digital Scrapbooking Studio
Sentiment from Miss Daisy Beautiful Day Sayings set
Precoloured digi stamp from Whoopsi Daisy Cute Daisy May CD

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge (cards only).

I would like to add my card to the following:

613 Avenue Create 196 - anything goes with optional twist anything spring

Crafting from the Heart 155 - anything goes

Crafty Creations 339 - anything goes
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/339-anything-goes.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Word Art Wednesday 2278-279 - anything family friendly using an encouraging or uplifting sentiment
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/challenge-278-279-anything-goes.html

8 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

Margaret, This is soooo lovely!

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty and a gorgeos sentiment Love and hugs Carole x

Maria Giselle B. said...

Very cute image. Love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs So, So Cute Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle

Fikreta said...

so pretty!

Vickie Y said...

Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenges.

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Margaret - this is lovely card. A very sweet image and I love all the dragonflies on your DP. Thanks for joining our challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this time.
Helen x (DT)

Wynn said...

Beautiful Margaret. I love the image of the little girl trying to catch the Dragonflies in her apron. So sweet. Hugs Wynn x

Jo Ann said...

This is beautiful! So glad you joined our Challenge at 613 Avenue Create. God bless!

JO ANN
http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com