Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 1 April 2017

Cute as a Button April challenge

Cute as a Button April challenge
http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

I have added acrylic paints Metallique Vintage Rose and Metallique light Patina onto journal page and spread with credit card.
Sprayed with Dylusions ink spray Funky Fuchia.
Painted through stencil mini patterns with moulding paste.
When dry sponged with Dusty concord distress ink.
Printed Cute as a Button precoloured digi stamp He is Risen.  Coloured background with chalks and layered on top of journal page
Added flowers.
You can also buy this digi stamp as a black and white digi for you to colour.

I hope you will go over to the blog and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

You are also invited to join the facebook group


Inspiration posts every so often on the Showcase blog: 

Some lovely new stamps will be released on the 10 April and the design team are busy making cards to show on the challenge blog.

I would like to add this journal page to the following:

A Inky Mess 9 - anything mixed media
http://ainkymess.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/challenge-9.html

A Snowflakes promise 38 - anything goes
http://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/challenge-38.html

Creative Craft Cottage 84 - for the girls
http://creativecraftcottage.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/challenge-84-for-girls.html

Word Art Wednesday 276-277 - anything family friendly with an encouraging or uplifting sentiment
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/challenge-276-277-anything-goes.html

Words to Craft by 39 - Proverbs and blessings
https://words2craftby.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/w2cb-39-proverbs-blessings.html?m=1


6 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful Margaret
Dianne xx :)

Carole Pollard said...

Lovely design very pretty card love and hugs Carole x

Marty F said...

Your journal page background is so pretty, Margaret! Your focal image is colored beautifully and is perfect for your background...and our challenge at Words2CraftBy. Thank you for another beautiful entry :-)

Fikreta said...

Your card is very beautiful !
Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage!
Hope to see you again.
hugs , Fiki

≽ܫ≼

Ginny Maxam said...


Hi, Such a sweet card, I love your colors and patterns! Thank you for Joining in our Anything Goes challenge at Word Art Wednesday! Ginny M DT

Sybrina K said...

Hi Margaret! I can't tell you how much I admire journal keepers... and journal keepers who decorate their pages... Wow! Love this sweet little girl. Thanks for joining us at Words 2 Craft By with another lovely entry. :)