Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 16 April 2017

New Release at Digistamps4Joy - bookmark

This is my second post for the new release at Digistamps4Joy
http://www.digistamps4joy.co.za/eshop/

Margy has made two sets of lovely bookmark digi stamps for you to colour.  MP453 Bookmarks Powerful Woman.  MP452 Bookmarks Christian Easter.  Each set has 8 bookmarks.  I have used one from MP453.

I have layered the bookmark onto paper from We are 3 Hearts in Love paper collection, cut out and coloured with markers and glitter pen.  Added white bow.

If you go over to the blog you can see some lovely work by the design team with some of the new images.

Don't forget to join the challenge on the blog

and we also invite you to join the facebook group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/636935063114458/

7 comments:

chrissie said...

Nice idea for a bookmark

Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Fikreta said...

so nice!
Happy Easter!
have a nice day
hugs

Bobby said...

Great coloring on such tiny images, Margaret. Thanks for sharing your bookmark with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Fabulous Bookmark. I love it and nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful bookmark, thank you for another lovely piece for out challenge at TioT's.
Yvonne

cm said...

A beautiful, deeply meaningful bookmark! I'd be so distracted in gazing and admiring it, I'd forget to read *grin* So glad you shared your creativity in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery!
~carol

Grandma Bonnie said...

I love how you used the paper for the back drop. The bookmark is lovely!