Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 3 April 2017

Imagine That April challenge

Imagine That April link up - anything goes
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2017/04/april-link-up-anything-goes.html

It is Autism awareness month and Kris at Imagine That has made a special set.

I have made a special card to send to my youngest grand daughter who is on the Autism spectrum, she loves to draw and she is advanced with her drawing.

I have used the blue paper and precoloured digi stamp from the Imagine That Autism Awareness kids which is on special at the moment.
Pink paper, Sentiments and pencils from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Yes I am different bundle.

Everyone who makes a project using an Imagine That image receives the featured set free.  This month the featured set is Rainy Day Fun

I would also like to add this card to the following:

Aud Sentiments 176 - any sentiment except birthday
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/176-any-sentiment-except-for-birthday.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Word Art Wednesday 276-277 - anything family friendly with an encouragin or uplifting sentiment
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/challenge-276-277-anything-goes.html

Words to Craft by 39 - proverbs and blessings
https://words2craftby.blogspot.com.au/2017/03/w2cb-39-proverbs-blessings.html


8 comments:

Fikreta said...

so nice!

Billie A said...

Beautiful card. Your Grandaughter will love it and like you added the markers since she loves to draw. Very creative. So happy you shared over at Aud Sentiments.

Billie A
Aud Sentiments
Creative with Stamps
Catch the bug
Inspiration Destination
Stampavie and More

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful card to send to your precious grand daughter Margaret
Blessings
Maxine

Linda Anderson said...

What a sweetie of a card!!! Thanks for joining our link-up challenge at the Creative Playground.

Linda

Annie S. said...

What a special card for your granddaughter! The image is adorable and I love how you incorporated her love of drawing. Thanks for sharing with us at W2CB!

Sybrina K said...

Margaret, I'm with Annie all the way. Your granddaughter is going to love this sweet card made just for her. Thanks for sharing with us at Words 2 Craft By.

Loose Stitches said...

Wonderful card Margaret! Thank you for joining us at Imagine That! Digistamp. We hope to see you again.
~DT Sherry x

Hazel said...

Thanks for another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper April challenge. x