Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 10 May 2013

Lollipop Ladies 68 & Imagine That No 6.

It is my turn today to put my card on the Lollipop Ladies site for Challenge No 68.
http://thelollipopladies.blogspot.com.au/
I have used the free image for challenge No 6 from Imagine That
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/ so I will also enter this card into that challenge.

The challenge for Lollipop Ladies is Sour Cola Bottles with the additional challenge of glitter.
 This is my card
 I had problems thinking what to do with this one.  Then I found some paper someone had given me (I can't remember who) that was the right colours.  I layered the paper onto Kraft card from Stampin Up and added butterfly washi tape.  I printed out one of the free digi stamps from the set of stamps that Kris kindly gave us for Imagine That challenge 6 onto cream card.   I was lucky to find her at the beginning.  Now if you want to join the challenge  you buy the set of stamps and then you will get free stamps for the next challenge.
I coloured the stamp with Distress pens and layered onto paper, added glitter to the middle of the stamp and under the washi tape and on one of the flowers on the paper.  It doesn't show properly on the scan.

Come on over to Lollipop Ladies and Imagine That and join in the challenges.

For Lollipop Ladies guest DT spots are able to be won each fortnight
and our sponsor this fortnight is: Mad for Markers*
(thanks to Sammi).
A choice of 3 of her M4M digi stamps.

Please link up your entries in the sidebar :-) 

Prize will only be offered if 7 or more entries partake in the challenge





7 comments:

Heather said...

This was a tricky challenge wasn't it?! A beautiful rose and cute butterfly tape. Love the touches of glitter.

Andree said...

A fabulous card Margaret, I love the paper and the butterfly tape. The rose looks wonderful x

DebR said...

So beautiful....

Cards by Sharyn said...

A very pretty card Margaret

Susan Hogan said...

Lovely card Margaret. You did a great job!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Heather

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Susan