Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 23 May 2013

Lollipop Ladies No 69

Challenge No 69 at Lollipop Ladies is Boiled Sweets (with Curves)
http://thelollipopladies.blogspot.com.au/
This is the inspiration photo
 This is the card I made tonight
Again my scanner hasn't picked up the colours correctly.  I have used the colours of the sweets:  green, yellow, purple, dark pink.
Embossed yellow card with Cuttlebug flower fantasy embossing folder which has many curves and layered it onto green card.  Printed Heather Valentin Flower Pot Pretties "Zinnia" onto white card and coloured with distress and Kaszazz markers and chalks and  cut out into circle shape and  layered her onto purple circle and layered both onto yellow card.  Stamped Stampin Up "Thinking of you" onto white card and punched out with Stampin Up oval punch and layered onto purple Stampin Up scallop punched.  Layered that onto yellow card.
I will be putting this card onto the Lollipop Ladies blog tomorrow. 
Everyone must be having problems with this challenge as we do not have any entries yet.
The prize this month is a $10 voucher from Annabelle Stamps http://www.annabellestamps.com/ but the prize will only be given if there are 7 or more entries.  
You still have 4 days left to join the challenge.


4 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Margaret, love the embossed background and the image is gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Heather said...

Very pretty! Love that embossing folder!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Linda

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Heather