Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 7 August 2016

Christmas card Club baubles

The other Margaret (Dutchess) picked the theme for this fortnight at the Christmas card club - baubles

I have embossed dark pink card with baubles one of the Cuttlebug embossing folders from the Winter Wonderland set of 6 folders.  Stamped Happy Christmas, cut out and layered on top.  Added star brad.
Printed Star Stampz Christmas elf ornament large and coloured her with Prismacolor pencils and glitter pen on the stars.  Then scanned it and reduced in size and printed again,  Cut out and layered on top.
Added rhinestones.  Layered all onto pink card.

If you would like to see the cards made by the other members of the Christmas club their blogs are listed down the left side of my blog  Their cards will be on later tonight.

I would like to add this card to the following:

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas card challenge 293 - vintage or anything Christmas.
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/chnc-challenge-293-vintage-or-anything.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

In the Pink challenge 100 and 4th birthday - anything goes - pink of course
http://inthepinkchallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/challenge-100-its-our-birthday-anything.html

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 39 - anything goes
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/challenge-39.html

14 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Super fun card Margaret, Kate x

Rita said...

Beautiful card Margaret. We will all be ready for Christmas before we know it. Hugs Rita xxxx

dutchess said...

Such a lovely image Margaret and love the embossed backing all those wonderful baubles...fabulous card xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful embossing and image on the lovely pink Christmas card.
Lorraine

MaryH said...

Love the pretty ornament embossing and the image looks perfect placed atop all this fab pink. TFS

Carol said...

This is so pretty Margaret, love the embossing folder. Carol x

Mrs A. said...

Really pretty. I like the cute image and love the pink . Hugs Mrs A.

scrappymo! said...

Pretty card. The EF is a lovely pattern and looks wonderful with your sweet image!

Christine Harrop said...

Pretty card and I love the non traditional colour. Christine

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Suze said...

Great non-traditional christmas colour scheme. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for August.

Tamie said...

Oh I love the gorgeous embossing folder with the ornaments. Simply awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Anything Goes Challenge.

Tamie DT

Kat W said...

A really sweet design and the embossing is fab :-)
Thanks for sharing with us at In The Pink Challenge!
Kat x

Kelly Schelske said...

Such a pretty card!

Thank you for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!

Hugs,
Kelly