Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 21 August 2016

Christmas card club - lots of layers

It was Maureen's turn to pick the theme this fortnight for the Christmas card club - lots of layers

I have layered precoloured angel icon from Gecko Galz Blue Christmas digital craft set onto five layers of papers from the same set.  Added ribbon and bauble from the same set.
Sentiment from Create with TLC.

If you would like to see the other cards by the rest of the Christmas club later tonight their names are listed down the lef side of my blog.

The Christmas card club is a group of ladies trying to get their Christmas cards made.

I would like to add this card to the following:

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly challenge 295 - cute or anything Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/chnc-challenge-295-cute-or-anything.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/





10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card Margaret, that set looks fab and I love the colours. Hugs Jennifer xx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous use of the papers and accents in making this stunning card Margaret
Blessings
Maxine

dutchess said...

thats a lovely image Margaret and all the co ordinating papers look fabulous xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely frosty blue creation Margaret, perfect for the theme this time.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Beautiful Card Margaret. Love the pretty angel. Hugs Rita xxx

Mrs A. said...

What beautiful papers these all are and really set off the image perfectly. Lots of layers here too. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Just gorgeous Margaret, beautiful colours and design, Kate x

scrappymo! said...

The DP you used to create your layers are so pretty and go so well with your pretty image.
Wonderful card!

MaryH said...

A lovely Renaissance Angel image combined with all the glory of the fabulous blue papers. Like the design layout very much. TFS

Marie Bingaman said...

Beautiful in blue! Thanks for joining us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT