Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 18 August 2016

Gecko Galz facebook group challenge - black and white

There are 5 challenges for August on the Gecko Galz facebook group.
The first one is black and white
https://www.facebook.com/groups/654948344560159/

The only requirement is that you must use something from Gecko Gaz

I have used paper from Gecko Galz graphical paper set
Sentiment from Gecko Galz birthday bash collage set
Silhouette stamp S22 from Silhouette stamp set
Ribbon and flower from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.

Don't forget to also join the challenge on the Gecko Galz blog
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/gecko-galz-august-customer-challenge.html

I would like to also add my card to the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com.au/

Double D challenge - neutrals
http://daranddiane.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/neutrals.html

The Crazy Challenge 229 - birthday card
http://crazychallenge.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/cch229-birthday-card.html

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Margaret, love it, fabulous paper set and love that stamp. Hugs Jennifer xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Margaret - the busy background really makes the image stand out.
Blessings
Maxine

Fikreta said...

grea card!
Fiki

Diane said...

Very pretty! What a fabulous stamp you have used, too! thank you for joining our Double D Challenge!
Diane DD DT

Darlene said...

Just beautiful Margaret! Love that image! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Neutrals’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, your card is just magical! Fabulous paper and silhouette stamp. Love it all! Thanks so much for sharing it in our Neutrals challenge at Double D!

Kathy Krug said...

Fabulous design. Love the bold graphic paper paired with the elegant stamp. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D Challenge Blog. Hope you will join us in future challenges.
Kathy
DD DT

Amelia Breytenbach said...

This is such a beautiful card! Lovely scene you have created with the gorgeous image and paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Double "D" Challenge.
Amelia (DT Double "D" Challenges)