Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 17 August 2016

Dragons Lair Sunday Showcase

Every Sunday Janette from Dragons Lair Designs kindly gives us a free set to join the Sunday Showcase challenge
http://stampingdragondesigns.blogspot.com.au/2016/08/janettes-sunday-showcase-challenge_14.html

This week the free set was M'Ladies Boudoir and if you want to expand the collection you can buy the mini kit from the shop (which I did)


I have used paper, frames, ribbon,flowers and tag from the sets.
Butterflies and fence are from Dragons Lair Butterfly garden set

I would also like to add this layout to the following:

Archiscraps August challenge - butterflies
http://archiscraps.blogspot.com.au/2016/07/august-challenge.html

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper


10 comments:

Barb said...

A gorgeous page Margaret. Barbxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous scrapbook page, the papers and frames look fabulous around you great photos. Hugs Jennifer xx

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful paper to back your Floriade photos Margaret
Blessings
Maxine

Julene Matthews said...

Thanks for entering at Archiscraps this month Margaret.Beautiful butterflies and flowers there.

Liz said...

Lovely work and you have certainly nailed the brief. Well done and thanks for playing along this month at Archiscraps :)

Dolly B said...

I have always wanted to go to Floriade, but still have not managed to do so. Beautiful layout, and thank you for sharing and joining in at Archiscraps this month
Mary

Trish said...

A great LO,thanks for joining us at Archiscraps this month

Lizzyc said...

Those photos look wonderful and I love the design.. thanks for joining in with Archiscraps this month!

Rocky said...

A gorgeous layout for some fabulous pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us at CHNPPC.

LCSmithSAVED said...

Beautiful! Perfect for the Archiscraps challenge this month.