and our sponsor this week is Digistamps4Joy
Challenge blog: http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.com.au/
Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/636935063114458/
JL77 Dancing Sisters (you can also buy this as a black and white digi for you to colour).
Two papers, elements and sentiment from Digital Scrapbooking Studio.
I hope you will go over to Fun-Day Friday and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
I would like to add this card to the following:
Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper
Creatalicious 114 - anything goes with optional for the girls
Eclectic Ellapu - anything goes
Naughty or Nice 39 - share a smile
The Crafters Cafe 172 - Feminine