Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 1 March 2015

Christmas card club - Poinsettias

The theme for this fortnight at the Christmas card club has been chosen by Dutchess (Margaret) - Poinsettias - any colour you like.

I have used blue poinsettias from Daydream Designs.

Embossed white card with funky poinsettias.  Printed sentiment from Daydream Designs onto label from Valeriane (i have changed the colour) cut out and layered onto white card.  Printed 3 poinsettias, cut them out and layered on top.

Unfortunately Diane had to close her Daydream Designs shop so the images are no longer available.

The Christmas card club blogs are listed on the left side of my blogs if you would like to have a look at the different cards made to this theme.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's weekly Christmas challenge 218 -cut it up
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Holly Jolly Christmas - non traditional colours
http://hjcchallenge.blogspot.ca/

16 comments:

dutchess said...

Hi Margaret what a super colour combination....I have never heard of daydream designs but I am heading on over...those poinsettias are lovely!....xxxx

Christine Harrop said...

The sentiment on your lovely card is wonderful Margaret. Excellent for Easter too, so I think I might be using that. Great card for the challenge. Christine

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely take on the theme Margaret and great colour too.
Lorraine

Rita said...

What a beautiful card Margaret. I just love the sentiment, very fitting. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

Wonderful colours Margaret, love the the poinsettias, beautiful card, hugs Kate x

Kathy D. said...

So neat to see how versatile you are in your crafting...not only do you do 100% digi but you can cut out paper too! Love it!!

Gibmiss said...

Hi Margaret
Super card....
Hugs Sylvie xx

N-Eva said...

What a lovely card . Colour combo is super. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge. Good luck :-). Neva

MaryH said...

Margaret, this is cool & lovely with the blue & white - and the embossing really makes the pretty poinsettias stand out so well. Love the placement of the design elements on your beautiful card. TFS & Happy Sunday.

Carol said...

A super card Margaret, love the unusual colours...so pretty. Carol x

rachel said...

a super make Margaret - lovely use of the poinsettias - big hugs Rachel xx

Zoe Tant said...

Pretty card with interesting colour combo. Zx

Karen Petitt said...

Such lovely colours of poinsettias Margaret and so different - will have to try colouring up a stamped image with that shade of teal - it's so lovely and I adore the texture you created on this one too Karen x

Mrs A. said...

Wow! what stunning Poinsettias I love that colour. So very different to what you'd normally expect. hugs Mrs A.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - very elegant.

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

Helen x