Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 22 March 2015

The Glory of Christmas challenge 55 - Christmas trees

Challenge 55 this fortnight at the Glory of Christmas is Christmas trees.
http://thegloryofchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

Precoloured digis and sentiment from Diane's Daydream Designs "Under the Christmas tree".  Paper from Daydream Designs "Elegant snowflakes" paper set.
Unfortunately Diane had to close her shop so you can no longer buy her digis.
You can buy the paper from Imagine That - Christmas snowflake paper

I hope you will go over to The Glory of Christmas and see the lovely cards by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

12 months of Christmas cards link up - optional theme let it snow (I have used snowflake paper)
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper
craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk

Inspiration Destination - anything goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.com.au/

Merry Monday Christmas card challenge - gifts
http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/


5 comments:

Hazel said...

Beautiful design inspiration card for the Glory of Christmas challenge, Margaret - and thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge extra for March and my Patterned Paper March challenge. x

thassos456 said...

Fab colourful card :)

Julia Aston said...

What wonderfully bright digi images! So pretty with all the presents under the tree! Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hello!

Edwina said...

Hi GranMargaret, I come here commenting for 2 DT's at different times. I feel like I know you. I love this card I wonder if I'll be back later to comment again. This is a great image you used. I love the paper prints on the presents. Thanks for sharing. ♥ Edwina Brown
DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Edwina's Creations – My personal Blog!

Brenda B said...

Very sweet card Margaret. Thanks for playing along with us at CHNC Extra this month, hope to see you again.

Hugs
Brenda
CHNC DT