Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 19 March 2015

The Crafter's Cafe challenge 108 - What Season are you in

Challenge 108 at The Crafter's Cafe is What Season are you in - make a project reflecting where you are living.
http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

It is Autumn here in Australia and I had to make some Autumn ATC cards
I have layered precoloured image from Gecko Galz flower fairies 2 collage sheet onto paper from Gecko Galz Pixie Dust paper set (I have changed colour of the paper)
I have added leaves, flower and butterflies from Scrappiness Designs.
Layered all onto black card.

I love the flower fairies and I have a set of small books with the flower fairies and a verse for each one.  I have put the verse for the Blackberry Fairy onto the back of the ATC.

The Song of
the Blackberry Fairy
My berries cluster black and thick
For rich and poor alike to pick.
I’ll tear your dress, and cling, and tease,
And scratch your hands and arms and knees.
I’ll stain your fingers and your face,
And then I’ll laugh at your disgrace
But when the bramble-jelly’s made,
You’ll find your trouble well repaid.
From Flower Fairies of the Autumn
by Cicely Mary Barker
I would also like to enter this ATC into the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper.
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Creatalicious 73 - anything goes
http://creataliciouschallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Inspiration Destination 25 - anything goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.com.au/


5 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

Lovely card

Amy A said...

Very pretty Granmargaret. Love the design. Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges
{Lil Cutie Creations}

Hazel said...

Beautiful. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper March challenge with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Melanie said...

Another lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)
(DT Come and Get It)
(GDT Kreativzeit Challenges)

PaperDaisies said...

What a delightful image. Love how you have showcased it. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Creatalicious. Hugs Nina