Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Outlawz progressive freebie challenge - March

http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/freebie-progressive-challenge/forum/topics/progressive-freebie-challenge-march-1st-2015
Each month we receive a free image from a different sponsor and if we make a card and join the challenge we receive the next month's free image.
If you haven't already joined in and you would like to, go over to Outlawz freebie progressive challenge, register to join, then email for this month's free image.
This month our sponsor is Gerder Steiner designs

This is the card I made with the stamp from Gerder
I sprayed white card with different colour Dylusion sprays, then embossed it with balloons embossing folder.

Stamped Happy birthday onto card which had the overflow of the dylusion sprays, punched out with scallop oval punch and added distress ink to edges, and layered onto card.

Printed Gerder Steiner digital stamp 342 elephant and bird onto white card and coloured with markers and distress inks and layered on top.

Die cut number 2 and added on top.  Layered all onto blue card.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Craft your Passion 254 - anything goes
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Get Creative 11 -  Must use a die cut (the number 2, I have very few die cuts).
http://getcreativechallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Just Inspirational challenge - cute
http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Through the Purple Haze 83 - anything goes
http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.com.au/

7 comments:

Tracy Wray aka Trak said...

Thank you for taking part in our JIC challenge,
I very much enjoyed looking at your card and all
the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a cute image from Gerda! Your card is adorable! I wish I was still playing in the Outlawz progressive challenge but I ended up dropping out in December - too busy with Christmas and poor planning on my part!

butterfly dream cards said...

Super Card Margaret love the brightness

Fiona DT
TTPH

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

Interesting techniques! Thanks for sharing those~and for playing with us at TTPH!

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow cute GranMargaret love the image an your design.

Tanvi said...

Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#254. Good luck.

Unknown said...

Love the spray and embossing and what a cute elephant! Thanks for playing along at Get Creative Challenges