Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 6 March 2015

Creative Fingers challenge 70 - anything goes

Challenge 70 at Creative Fingers this week is anything goes
http://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/
and our wonderful sponsor this week is Polkadoodles who gave the B team some lovely images to use  http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/
but instead of using one of those I have used a couple of Polkadoodles CDs which I bought previously.
I have layered precoloured digi "Frederika" from Polkadoodles Frederika mini CD rom collection onto paper from the same CD.  Added sentiment from the same CD.
Added flourishes from Polkadoodle Colour burst CD Bon Bon Bells.
I love the Polkadoodles CDs and I have a collection of them now.  They all have black and white images as well as the coloured images for those who like to colour.

I hope you will go over to Creative Fingers and see the lovely cards by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart 49 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper.

Glitter n Sparkle 126 - anything goes

Sentimental Sundays 248 - anything goes

Sisters of Craft March challenge - anything goes






6 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very pretty

Bunny said...

So pretty. Very nice coloring.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, granmargaret! What an adorable card! Love the image and background! So glad you linked up with us at Glitter n Sparkle for our "Anything Goes" challenge. Best of luck in our prize draw!

KT Fit Kitty
Glitter n Sparkle DT

applejack cards by sue said...

This is so pretty. I love this image and your beautiful shading. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Beautiful card Granmargaret, I love this image. Thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft and good luck. Wendy DT x

Vic said...

A really pretty card - Thanks for sharing with us over at Glitter n Sparkle - Vic, DT X