Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 12 April 2015

Christmas card club - vintage

It is Rachel's turn to choose the theme for the Christmas card club this fortnight and she has chosen vintage.

I have used paper, precoloured digi and sentiment from Create with  TLC.

If you would like to have a look at the cards made by the others in the Christmas club their blogs are listed down the left side of my blog.

I would  like to add this card to the following challenges:

12 months of Christmas cards link up challenge 4
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/


14 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

gorgeous

dutchess said...

thats just lovely I love the image its so traditional and vintage.....colours are fab xxxx

Christine Harrop said...

Super card Margaret. Takes me back to when I was much younger . Our church had a brass band and we used to go around the streets with them and sing Christmas Carols while the band was playing. Wonderful memories. Christine x

Rita said...

Gorgeous Vintage card Margaret. Love the carol singers at Christmas. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Carol said...

Fabulous vintage make Margaret, love the sentiment. Carol x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

What a great image and card Margaret, this was a fab theme this time.
Lorraine

scrappymo! said...

Great card! I love that TLC sentiment...the way the font goes and the placement of the first words sideways, is fabulous!

Carole Pollard said...

Fab a lovely traditional card love and hugs Carole x

rachel said...

brilliant make Margaret - fabulous - thanks for joining in with my challenge - hugs Rachel x

Mrs A. said...

A lovely traditional scene. Love the colour combination. Very vintage looking. Hugs Mrs A.

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Margaret, what a fabulous card, love the image and the sentiment, hugs Kate x

Heather said...

Wow! This is very cool! I can barely print a digi image and here you have layered papers, images and sentiments all together!! Love the layout. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for sharing more of your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for April and my CHNC challenge extra for April - hope to see you again soon. x

Edwina said...

Vey Pretty card. I love the sentiment and the image. ♥ Edwina Brown
DT for The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up!
Edwina's Creations – My personal Blog!