Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 12 April 2015

Merry Monday 153 - Angels

Challenge 153 at Merry Monday this week is angels.
http://merrymondaychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Digi stamp from Create with TLC Christmas Bundle
Sentiment from Create with TLC Christmas Carolling
Paper from Pininkie Black and White Christmas (I have lightened it)

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges:

12 months of Christmas cards link up
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/


7 comments:

Heather McMahon said...

Oh I love this! The clean design and monochromatic colours are perfect! Hope you get rid of those spammers :(

Carole Pollard said...

Beautiful a very classy design Love and hugs Carole x

Susan Powell said...

What a beautiful image! I love that sentiment too - made to look like music notes - very nice card!

Bonnie said...

This is so elegant with the black, white and gray, Margaret! What a wonderful digi image! Thank for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful image!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

Deanne :)

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for sharing more of your delightful crafting for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for April and my CHNC challenge extra for April - hope to see you again soon. x

Pat said...

So simple and yet so elegant. I wouldn't have thought to create a black & white Christmas card but yours is truly beautiful! Thank you for joining in the 12 Months of Christmas Link-Up