Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 2 April 2015

Imagine that Free stamp of the month progressive challenge

http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/search/label/FREEBIE%20CHALLENGE
Each month Kris kindly gives us a free digi stamp set to join in her challenge.  If you make a card for the challenge you receive the next month's set free.
I have been joining the challenge since number 1.
If you haven't already joined in you can buy this month's set, make a card for the challenge and you will receive next month's set free.
There are also some papers and more digis on Kris' blog train, just go to the above link.
This is this month's free set, you receive precoloured images plus black and white for you to colour.

This is the card I made using precoloured images and sentiment from the free set, plus the papers and other other images from the free sets on the blog train
Go on over to Imagine That and join in the challenge.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges.

Crafting when we can 91 - What's the weather (sun, wind, rain, snow, etc)
My card is a sunny, summer day.
http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper.
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Inspiration Destination 27 - anything goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.com.au/

Suzy Bee's 73 - anything goes with a twist add a sentiment
http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.com.au/




9 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh what a cute scene you created Margaret!! I never imagined the kids ON the boat like that and I love it :) Super job and thanks for the inspiration *Ü* Have a lovely Easter this weekend and thanks again for playing at Imagine That! progressive challenge! xx

Robin said...

This is just adorable! I love the bright sunny day, it's perfect for our "What's the Weather" challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck. Hugs, Robin

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous and wonderful card Margaret thank you for joining us on this week's challenge over at Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
ID DT

Blossom Cards said...

lovely sweet cutecard thanks for sharing with SBBC Rachel dt

Bad Kitty said...

wonderful card

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow as always your card is stunning. Love the way you made this into a scene. Great Job.
Thanks for joining us at Imagine That monthly Challenges!!.
Lynne K. DT

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow Margaret! This is stunning! I don't think anyone can top this card. Love everything about it. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Hazel said...

Thanks for another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper April challenge. x

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Hey Granmargaret,

What a great use of the set. Glad to see you using so many elements. Isn't it wonderful that we have the option of playing with the coloured images?!

Thanks so much for entering your card into the stamp of the month challenge over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!