Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 17 April 2015

Gecko Galz facebook challenge - yellow and lilac

another Gecko Galz facebook challenge is yellow and lilac
https://www.facebook.com/groups/654948344560159/


I have used precoloured fairy from Gecko Galz flower fairies 2 collage sheet, papers from Gecko Galz Pixie dust papers.  Sentiment from Create with TLC.  Fairy silhouette from Stitchy Bear.  (I recoloured)

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

4 Crafty Chicks 242 - fairies
http://4craftychicks.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper.

Creative Card Crew 85 - use a sentiment

Inspiration Destination 29 - anything goes
http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.com.au/

CCCE Stampers 116 -National Librarian day.  Use a book as your inspiration Adult's or childen's book.  I have a set of 7 Flower fairy books and this image is in one of them.


7 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Delightful love and hugs Carole x

Sabrina said...

Those were lovely books! I actually have a china plate with this particular one. Thank you for joining the CCEE Stampers with this great book-inspired card.

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Beautiful card Margaret, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is gorgeous! I love the GG image you used! Thanks for the heads up about the GG fb group - I just joined today after reading about it on your blog!

Leanne said...

So awesome great job with the fairy, and the colors are awesome. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT

Hazel said...

Beautiful - love the colours. Thanks for another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper April challenge. x

Jan said...

This is fab thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan DT