Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Lacy Sunshine challenge 56 - Steampunk

Challenge 56 at Lacy Sunshine is Steampunk, Shabby Chic or Vintage
http://lacysunshinechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/
Each challenge if you use a Lacy Sunshine stamp you can request the loyalty program stamp for the next challenge.
This month Heather has kindly given us "Steampunk Cindy to the Ball"

I have printed Lacy Sunshine stamp Steampunk Cindy to the Ball and coloured her with distress markers.  Coloured background with chalks.  Layered her onto Steampunk paper.  Added brads.  Layered all onto brown.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Addicted-to-stamps challenge 102 - girly but no pink
http://addicted-to-stamps-challenge.blogspot.com.au/

Come and Get it challenge - Things starting with B (brads)
http://cagichallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Catz challenge 275 - Its a girl thing
http://craftycatzweeklychallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's pattern paper challenge - anything goes covered with pattern paper.
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 8 - anything goes
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com.au/

9 comments:

Janette said...

Love your card Margaret...
Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week, good luck in the challenge.x

Bad Kitty said...

This is gorgeous

Hazel said...

Another lovely card for my Patterned Paper April challenge. x

Dewi Lestari said...

So beautiful as always.. Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Steampunk, Shabby Chic and Vintage
Hugs
Dewi

Judy McKay said...

Cute steam punk card. Lots of nice details. Thank you for joining us at Come and Get It this week. Judy DT

Sprytebyrd said...

Lovely card! I love the little steampunk embellishments! Glad you could join us at Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Dee - Lil' Patch Design Team

Vannessa said...

Lovely card and I love the soft muted colours you used. The clock charm is perfect as well. Thank you for joining in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge and for using one of our digis this time. Hope to see you again.

Hugs, Vannessa
Lacy Sunshine DT

Desire Fourie said...

Margaret this is a wonderful creation with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
Hugs
Desíre
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends DT Member}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a cute card with those little steampunk embellishments Margret. You've coloured the girl beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)