Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 1 November 2014

Beccy's Place - a month of holiday cards - day 1

A month of holiday cards challenge has started at Beccy's place
http://www.beccysplace.blogspot.com.au/

Each day Beccy will give a theme and show a sample card.  Theme for card 1 is clean and simple
This is a great challenge.  I joined in last year and hope to do a card each day this year

Have embossed green card with Sissex thin ice embossing folder.
Printed Beccy's Place precoloured digi Angel with lights, cut out and layered onto green card.
Printed sentiment from Daydream Designs Rudy's sentiments, cut in half and layered on top.

I am still sick so was glad to have a simple theme for the first card.  Also it is very hot here in Sydney today.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Addicted to Stamps and More - clean and simple  http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.ca/

Christmas card challenges 48 - anything goes  http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Crafter's Cafe challenge 88 - Things with wings http://crafterscafeblogchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes

Inspiration Destination challenge 5 - anything goes

Fab 'n' Funky challenge 235 - Christmas http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.ca/


8 comments:

cass said...

Sweet Angel, pretty card, thanks for joining us at The Crafters Cafe this week.

Beccy said...

I love that background Granmargaret, what a wonderful embossing folder! I really like the way you added the sentiment too, great font. Thanks for being the first to post a card!
Cheers,
Beccy

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love that embossed background and the sentiment is really sweet. Thank you so much for joining in our Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. We look forward to seeing you again in future challenges. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Lee-Anne said...

What a cute image...really like the embossed background with it! So happy you could join us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

StampNScrapJunkie said...

What a fun image! Thanks for sharing your fabulous card and joining us for our current challenge at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Skye said...

A cute card. I like your embossed background and the sweet image. Great sentiment

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely image and great embossing too. Such a wonderful card.

Thanks for playing along at Inspiration Destination. Lynn, DT member

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x