Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Friday 14 November 2014

Imagine that Progressive challenge - November

Each month Kris kindly gives us a free digi set to use in her challenge
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/novembers-challenge-is-here.html

This month the free set is Jars of Cheer and I have bought the co-ordinating paper pack "Sweet Tooth"



I have layered precoloured Jar with Holly and Peppermints onto paper from the Sweet Tooth paper set and layered onto red and then white card.  Printed Christmas Wishes from the same set and punched out with tag punch, sponged the edges with distress ink and attached with brad.

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments 119 - put the sentiment on a tag
http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Sparkles Christmas challenges No 46 - Christmas candy
http://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/



13 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Looks delicious.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥

Unknown said...

what a fun Christmas card xx thank you for joining our current challenge over at http://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Aud Sentiments DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Silvis Kreativstube said...

Hallo liebe Granmargaret,
eine wunderschöne Karte hast du gestaltet. Sie gefällt mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Challenge. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

Lady Bug Stampers said...

Wow Margaret love this one. and I love your banner at the top of your page too. Thanks for joining us at Imagine That by Kris this month.
Lynne DT

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

Cute! I love the candy jar theme. The background paper is great too. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.

Sandra H said...

Oh this is just the cutest card ever what a lovely image and just is perfect for our challenge over at “ Sparkles Christmas Challenge Christmas Candy “ good luck and hope to see you again next time Dt Member Sandra H xx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you

Granmargaret said...

Thank you.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you

Granmargaret said...

Thank you.

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Thanks for joining our monthly challenge at Imagine That! Lisa Lynn DT

Hazel said...

Another lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

Deanne Saunders said...

Very pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! progressive challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper