Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 17 November 2014

CD Sunday challenge - P is for .....

The challenge at CD Sunday this week is P is for .....  (must use something from a CD)
http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com.au/


I have used the policeman and police woman precoloured images from Polkadoodles Work and Play 3 CD,  paper and sentiment from the same CD.  Plus drew the black bars on the computer.

I would also like to enter this card into
Crafty Hazelnut's monthly patterned paper challenge - anything goes covered with patterned paper

11 comments:

Wynn said...

Wow Margaret.....never thought of Police.....very inspiring. Love it and a great CD to use. Thanks for another great entry at CD Sunday. Wynn DT x

sue-b said...

Lovely Margaret , I do like these polka doodles CD's you have made a great choice for P is for and thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b x DT

Christine said...

A lovely card Margaret and well done for thinking of Police, like Wynn, I wouldn't have thought of it. I can see we are going to have a lot of different suggestions for Wynn's challenge this time. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Another great card, and when you see this police or prison is so obvious why didn't I think of it!.Thanks for sharing a second card with us this wtime at CD Sunday.

Jenny xx
CD Sunday DT

Granmargaret said...

Thank you

Granmargaret said...

Thank you.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you.

Carol said...

You are spoiling us with another entry and I think this is my favourite one - with the witty sentiment.
Thank you for joining in again.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Great design and I love the sentiment.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Oh wow I never thought of the Police, brilliant card
Margaret

Jane Willis said...

I love these cute police - what a fun card!