Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 1 November 2014

Christmas card club - snowman

Lorraine C is hosting the Christmas card club this fortnight and she has given us the theme snowman.
I am a day early posting my card .  I have been sick for two weeks and am very fuzzy headed so don't want to forget.  I have just made a very simple card.

I have embossed white card with Cuttlebug snowflakes.  Printed Dearie Dolls free precoloured image "On the first day of Christmas", cut out and layered onto white card.  Added ribbon and layered all onto blue card.

Mary Ellen Smith gives a new image every day a coloured version and a black and white version.
http://freedeariedollsdigistamps.blogspot.com.au/

Remember never share digital stamps even if they are free.  You can give the link to your friends and they can go and collect them for themselves, remind them not to share.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges.

Addicted to Stamps and More challenge 119 - clean and simple
http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.ca/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly Christmas card challenge - anything goes
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge2.blogspot.co.uk/

Emerald Faeries challenge 61 - non traditional colours
http://emeraldfaeries.blogspot.com.au/

Fab 'n' Funky 235 - Christmas - http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.ca/

Inspiration Destination challenge 5 - anything goes   http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.com.au/

20 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

Great card Margaret. The crisp embossing sets it off nicely. I have the full set of these although not used them all just yet. I had planned to do a whole set this year - always something gets in the way! Christine

Denise Goeldner said...

Wow Granmargaret, love your embossed christmas card, great layout & love the simplicity. Thanks so much for joining us over at Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again.
~ Denise DT ~
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

rachel said...

this is wonderful - Love the embossing and a great image - hugs rachel xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's so sweet. Love the embossed panel. Thank you so much for joining in our Christmas challenge at Fab 'n' Funky. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Rainey's Craft Room said...

I hope you are feeling better now Margaret. This is a lovely card and gorgeous deep embossing too, shows off the image perfectly.
Lorraine

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Margaret just love the snowman thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination on this week's challenge
Hugs Dianne x DT

Rita said...

Beautiful card Margaret. Love the embossing as it enhances your lovely snowman. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx

Zoe Tant said...

Super card for our challenge, do you ever see snowmen in Sydney? Zx

Carol said...

He's a cutie Margaret, great design. Hope you feel better soon. Carol x

scrappymo! said...

Not simple at all...lovely in fact! Love that embossing!

dutchess said...

great image! love the embossing ....such a fun challenge everyone has really done something different....xxxx

Mrs A. said...

What a darling image this one is. I didn't spot the partridge and the pear tree to start off with!! Need to go to spec savers. hope your feeling muchbetter now. hugs Mrs A. (valery).

Karen Petitt said...

Lovely card! The image is so cute and your embossed background just perfect for it Karen x

MaryH said...

Pretty card! This is one of my earliest & favorite of the C/B embossing snowflakes, and is beautiful with your snowman. The bright blue ribbon was a perfect accent for this fabulous card. TFS

Planetsusie said...

This is lovely Margaret, I love DD images as well, Mary Ellen has helped me in the past, when I was looking for a particular image, she emailed one to me!! Great embossing folder as well.

Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

cm said...

Your CAS snowman with the adorable critters is sheer delight! Festive and fun! Thank you for sharing at ATSM!
~c

Deepti said...

What an adorable image :) love the snowflake BG, thank you for sharing with ATSM

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute, love that embossing sweetie. Hope you are feeling better now?
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing another lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x

Heather said...

Very cute. That is one of my favorite embossing folders and I really like that blue dotted ribbon. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2.