Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 10 November 2014

The East Wind challenger 18 - Go Green

Challenge 18 at The East Wind is Go Green and we were given a lovely freebie to use
http://www.theeastwind.com/

If you haven't already signed up for the newsletter go over to the blog and sign up and you will receive a free image for the first challenge each month.


I have used background from Pink Gem and Tree from Daydream Designs Hug a Tree with the free image Aurora Go Green which I coloured with markers.
Stamped Have a nice day and added flower, birds and butterfly brad.

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges:

Crafting When we Can 82 - Use your markers http://craftingwhenwecanchallenges.blogspot.com.au/

Fan-tastic Tuesday 60 - Anything goes with the twist add a butterfly
http://fattastictuesday.blogspot.com.au/

Open Minded Crafting Fun 23 - fowls of all kind (fowls or birds)
http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com.au/

The Corrosive Challenge No 212 - girly  http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com.au/

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! Love how you colored Aurora!! This image is so versatile! I love it!! LOVE the birds in the tree!!! Wonderful!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov 22nd)
{Scrap A Thousand Words}

DonnaMundinger said...

What a sweet card, Margaret! Love all the pretty greens and the little birdies in the fab tree are just precious. Thanks so much for joining our "Go Green" challenge at TEW. xxD

Sue Nicholson said...

Lovely card and layout, thanks for joining us at CWWC challenge cheers Sue x

Crafting Vicky said...

Love the great little scene you have created with this great image.

Thanks for joining our fortnightly challenge here at Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge. Hope you will join us next time co-owner Crafting Vicky.

Poppet said...

You've created a fabulous scene Margaret. I love your use of brads to add details.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

Unknown said...

This is really sweet card! I love the image and the birds on the tree are so cute! Thanks for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

Hanne, DT