Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 6 December 2020

Christmas Card Club 25

 It was Christine's turn to pick the theme for the Christmas Card Club for this challenge the last one for this year and she picked die cuts.
I have used digital die cuts as my hands are too sore to do manual ones, I have also used coloured digi stamps as my eyes are too blurry to see to colour today.


I have used We are 3 sparkly paper from Christmas Magic paper set
Die cut circles from Pininkie
Coloured Digital stamps and sentiment from Jan's Digis Toyland Bear set
Ribbon from Scrap Graphics

If you would like to see the cards by the other members of the Christmas Club later today their blogs are listed down the side of my blog.

I followed sketch 486 at Try Stampin or not on Tuesday with optional theme something sparkly (paper) so I would like to add my card to that challenge

I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for December #12 -2020 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/12/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

Classic Design challenge December #12 2020 - anything goes


Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

Scrapping 4 Fun 181 - Christmas
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-181-christmas.html


 

15 comments:

gwen70 said...

Beautiful card, have a lovely Christmas xx

Rita said...

What a lovely Card Margaret. I love the sketch you have used for this one, really suits the card. Hope you enjoy a lovely Christmas. Hugs Rita xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet teddy bear. Enjoyed working with you for the Christmas card club.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Christine Harrop said...

Lovely card Margaret. Christine

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Heather said...

Very cute images, Margaret, and what a funky background paper! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

A very colorful and fun holiday card, Margaret! I like your use of the "embossed stitching" around the edges of your circle elements! Thank you for joining Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our sketch challenge that includes the option of using something "sparkly"! -Donna

cuilliesocks said...

A lovely card Margaret, pretty dies and design, Kate x

Mrs A. said...

Super cute and very colourful. I hope you have a lovely chrismtas time and that the New Year will be a better place for us all to be. Hugs Mrs A.

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Adore the colours
Thank you for sharing with us over at A Perect Time to Craft and good luck with you entry
Claire DT
A Perfect Time To Craft

shazsilverwolf said...

HI Margaret, a lovely card, beautiful take on the theme.Love the teddy bear, he's so sweet. Huge Christmas hugs, Shaz.

Scrapping4funChallenges said...

Adorable Christmas card, love the bling background
Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

Stacey said...

What a festive card. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper.

DT Stacey
www.butterflycreations.blog

Simply Sara Stampin' said...

Such a cute Christmas card, Margaret! Love what you did with the sketch. I hope you had a Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Carole J said...

A swee, bright Christmas card, Margaret. Love this design! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” December Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations