Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 13 December 2020

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes

 Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/sunday-songs-rhymes-december-13-december-26

Be inspired by the song/rhyme

Christmas Carol by Sara Teasdale

The kings they came from out the south,
All dressed in ermine fine;
They bore Him gold and chrysoprase,
And gifts of precious wine.

The shepherds came from out the north,
Their coats were brown and old;
They brought Him little new-born lambs--
They had not any gold.

The wise men came from out the east,
And they were wrapped in white;
The star that led them all the way
Did glorify the night.

The angels came from heaven high,
And they were clad with wings;
And lo, they brought a joyful song
The host of heaven sings.

The kings they knocked upon the door,
The wise men entered in,
The shepherds followed after them
To hear the song begin.

The angels sang through all the night
Until the rising sun,
But little Jesus fell asleep
Before the song was done.

Our sponsor this month is 
Katies Emporium https://klmdigitaldesign.com/shop

For My card I have used Katies Emporium digi stamp and sentiment from Holiday Bells set which I have coloured with markers and gel pens.
We are 3 papers from Pastel Angel paper set.   We are 3 precoloured Angel
Brads from Digital Scrapbooking Studio

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team.

I followed sketch 196 at Sweet Sketch Wednesday so I would like to add my card to that challenge
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.com/2020/12/last-one-of-year-with-bugaboo.html


I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for December #12
 -2020 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/12/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

Classic Design challenge December #12 2020 - anything goes

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper



Time Out Challenge  176 - every time a bell rings an angel gets its wings
http://timeoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-176.html



10 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Love the colours you chose. A fabulous card

Thank you for sharing with us over at A Perect Time to Craft and good luck with you entry
Claire DT
A Perfect Time To Craft

sandie said...

This is perfect for our challenge! Love the bells and coloured fab. Super mix of papers and do like how you placed the Angel. Thank you for your lovely comment on our blog. Thanks for joining Time Out x

Darlene said...

So, so pretty Margaret! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card.

Debbie Mageed said...

What a beautiful Christmas card! Love your great details. Thank you for playing with us at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you come back for our new challenge in 2021. Happy Holidays!

Doris Klein said...

Pretty work and nice done of the sketch

Thanks for playing along with our current challenge at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris

Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*GDT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

Hazel Estibeiro said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining ❤️

anne said...

Lovely festive card Margaret, love your festive colours. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2
Anne SSW2-DT

Jill V said...

A perfect pairing of angels and bells - I love your take on our inspirational words :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT! Jill

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for joining us at the Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog.

Helen x