Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 20 December 2020

Imagine That Progressive Freebie challenge

 Each month Kris kindly gives us a free digi stamp to join the Imagine That Progressive Freebie challenge
https://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2020/12/december-progressive-challenge.html

If you did not play last month you can buy Raymond's Snowman in the shop at a discount price and join this month's challenge and then next month you will receive the free digi stamp.
https://shop-imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.com/2020/11/raymonds-snowman.html

In the digi set Raymond's Snowman you receive coloured and black and white digi stamps and some sentiments.
My eyes are bad so I have used the coloured digi and one of the sentiments which I have layered onto Imagine That paper from Winter Flakes paper set
I have used the watermark Kris made for me in 2016 when I was a guest designer for her

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would also like to add my card to the following:

Alphabet challenge - S is for snow scene
https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/s-is-for-snow-scene.html

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for December #12 -2020 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/12/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html



Through the Purple Haze 174 - holiday make it blue

Christmas Craft Creations - Winter Blues
https://christmas-craft-creations.blogspot.com/2020/12/december-challenge-winter-blues.html

10 comments:

meg said...

An adorable image and card thank you for joining in at the Crafty Calendar Challenge

Kristine said...

Thank you for posting about the new progressive challenge GranMargaret🥰Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas🎄☃️
Kris

Sue said...

This is fabulous, so cute! Thank you so much for joining in with us again at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love that little wagon with the snowman and puppy, so cute! Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.
Melanie

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Annette DT

cheiro urgia said...

What an adorable little boy, and you created a wonderful winter card using the freebie. The group seems to enjoy winter time for sure. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Carol said...

Lovely card and great message!
Carol - CCC DT

Catie Cuddles said...

Really sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Evelyn Walter said...

Nice card, very cute! Thank you so much for joining in with our December challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy new year! Evelyn xx

Michelle B. said...

So darn cute! You've created a lovely scene and that sentiment is perfect! So glad you joined us for our Winter Blues challenge at CCC!