Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Wednesday 2 December 2020

The Paper Shelter 10th birthday blog hop

 Hello fellow crafters and welcome to The Paper Shelter Blog Hop and this is in celebration of their reaching their 10th Birthday on December 8th. It will be a two week Challenge and both Design Teams are taking part.




The Hop is our way of inviting you to join in with us and this one is a  "A  SPECIAL CELEBRATION" theme, which I know is extremely popular!!!! If you have landed here from Dannys blog  then you're heading in the right direction - if not then you'll want to head on back to The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to start again, as you'll not want to miss out on this one! Our Design Teams have worked very hard and are showcasing the gorgeous images available from The Paper Shelter Website and each blog on the hop is offering one lucky commentor a digi of their choice as well as the main prize, details of which are on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blogspot.



For my card I have used The Paper Shelter coloured digi stamp and background from Happy Birthday set
The Paper Shelter paper from Birthday cupcake paper set
Happy birthday banner, precoloured balloons and parcels from Digital Scrapbooking Studio Candles and Cake set

From here you will need to hop on over to Christine's blog. Don't forget to leave your comment for a chance of winning your choice of one of the fab digi's available in store.
Hop! Hop! Hop!
Good luck and hope you're enjoying it so far.
Best wishes Granmargaret

Please leave a comment below and say if you would like to go into the draw to win a digi stamp from The Paper Shelter and also leave a message on all the other blogs in the hop.   And make sure you join the challenge and add a comment on The Paper Shelter challenge blog if you wish to go into the draw for the big prize.


I would like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for December #12 -2020 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/12/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html

Aud Sentiments 265 - anything goes + a sentiment
https://audsentimentschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/11/265-anything-goes-sentiment-dt-call.html

CD Sunday plus 49 - anything goes using CD, USB or digital download
https://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/11/cd-sunday-plus-challenge-49-ag-hosted.html

Classic Design challenge December #12 2020 - anything goes


Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything with pattern paper

39 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow Margaret youve done a brilliant job on your post and your card is just stunning, thank you so much for all your hard work. hugs Shirleyxxx

Angela said...

Love her, such a fun card. xx

Saskia Pullen said...

So sweet!!
I wish you and your family Merry Christmas and happy new year.

Love the card that you have made.
Take care and best wishes from the Netherlands,

Saskia Pullen

Nélida Cordón said...

This is a really sweet birthday card, Margaret. The girl looks so happy surrounded by her Birthday presents and that banner is awesome!
Hugs
Nelida

Kerri said...

Such a great card!!! Wonderful work!!!

Pamela said...

What a happy little girl on her birthday! Thanks for joining in again.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous card, love the image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Talitha said...

Wonderful card! She is so happy. Love it.

Talitha said...

Such a happy card. Love it.

Marga bisschops said...

Congrats with your team 10 years!!!
I love your card with sweet colors

Greetings Marga

CatherineScrap said...

À sweet card I love the colors

Lillian A said...

Yay, Margaret -- I feel like jumping right in and celebrating along with this oh-so-happy image. What a FUN card, for a female of any age!

Lori Podolsky said...

Hi Margaret! What a darling and super sweet card you've made. I love it! XX

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Happy 10th Birthday to The Paper Shelter and all team, your card is Wonderful.
Congratulations
Maritza

Priya said...

Cute and adorable birthday card..
Hugs
Priyadarshini

Billie A said...

Your card is so cute. Great scene. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your birthday card is so cute, Margaret! Yes, I would love to be in the draw - I'm doing the blog hop! Thank you for the beautiful inspiration! Happy 10th to The Paper Shelter!

Wynn said...

Pretty colour palette and sweet young lady. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus Wynn DT

ewinka Nowa said...

Congratulations on your 10th anniversary :-) Beautiful pastel card:-)I participate in the blog hop

Carol W said...

Oh my goodness. Great card. I have purchased this image and love it. You did an awesome job with it.

Deborah Anderson-Clarke said...

Perfect for a princess that loves pink.

aussie aNNie said...

A stunning and most happy card, lovely cute design ..xx

Jocelyn said...

Such a bright and cheerful card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Karen C said...

Thank you for such the bloghop inspiration!
Hugs,
Karen C

Seafield Jo said...

The little girl on your card is clearly thrilled to be celebrating her birthday. A great layout.

Thanks for sharing your card with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

I love your card. I participate in blog hop.

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Beautiful card. I love your design. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
Hugs
Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

Margarets designer cards said...

Happy cheerful and very pretty card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Alison said...

This little girl looks so happy to be celebrating her birthday. I love your card design and the extra images.
Alison x

crafty said...

Happy 10th Birthday to The Paper Shelter. I love all the images and this one is no exception. Lovely card

Nicola Gold said...

Such a fun card!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Oh my gosh! She is just so darn cute! Happy 10th birthday paper shelter congratulations wishing you many more. Your card is adorable

Mandy said...

Margaret you always make lovely digital cards. I have not used TPS images in that way as yet but you have definitely inspired me to have a go.

Happy 10th Birthday Celebrations Paper Shelter Team

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTENESS GALORE!
LOVE your sweet image and LOVE how you added the Happy Birthday panel to create your party scene too!
Thank You for sharing :)

Crea Astrid said...

Beautiful card with a cute and cheerful image.

Hugs, Astrid.

Lucy Patrick said...

Very cute card, isn't it wonderful when the images are pre-coloured, I love it! XOX Lucy

Gail Hutchinson said...

What a gorgeous Birthday card Margaret. You do beautiful work when creating your cards. Merry Christmas and I hope 2021 is kinder to you. Gail xx

Tina Z. said...

Happy 10th to The Paper Shelter!
lovely card!

Catie Cuddles said...

A lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT