Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 27 December 2020

Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes

 Outlawz Sunday Songs and Rhymes 
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/sunday-clean-and-simple/forum/topics/sunday-songs-rhymes-december-27-january-9

Be inspired by the song/rhyme

Santa needs new reindeer.
The first bunch has grown old.
Dasher has arthritis;
Comet hates the cold.
Prancer's sick of staring
at Dancer's big behind.
Cupid married Blitzen
and Donder lost his mind.
Dancer's mad at Vixen
for stepping on his toes.
Vixen's being thrown out—
she laughed at Rudolph's nose.
If you are a reindeer
we hope you will apply.
There is just one tricky part:
You must know how to fly.



For my card I printed We are 3 paper from Magical Scenes paper set
Stamped Lavinia stamps trees from LAV219 Tree Scene and embossed with white embossing powder
Stamped Lavinia stamp LAV082 Christmas night
Stamped Hero Arts Happy Christmas

I hope you will go over and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge

I would like to add my card to the following:

Alphabet challenge - S is for snow scene
https://alphabetchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/12/s-is-for-snow-scene.html

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for December #12
 -2020 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/12/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html




Everybody Art Challenge 481 - Animals at Christmas
http://everybody-art-challenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/481.html

Lavinia World 22 - anything hand stamped

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - anything handmade
http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/2020/12/c-148.html

Merry Little Christmas 29 - anything Christmas


Traumfabrik (Dream Factory) challenge 87 - Aldo's Journey (reindeers, snow etc)
http://traumfabrik-challenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-87-ailos-reise.html


11 comments:

Rosmarie said...

What a wonderful Christmas card and beautiful winter scenery! Thank you so much for joining our little challenge at the Dream Factory. Rosi x

Lynda said...

Such a cute card - love the colours. I also haven't heard that little poem before - but I like it! Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

Andrea said...

Wonderful christmas card. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

Kim said...

Very pretty card!! It's soft and lovely. Thank you for joining the Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Margaret, this looks great with this paper! I love it! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Conny said...

Wonderful card! Love the embossed trees!
Thanks for joining us at Dreamfactory Challenge!

Hugs,
Conny

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a pretty and soft Santa scene! I love your color choices! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge - “S” is for Snow Scene!
Rachelle DT : )

Rachelle Oltean said...

It’s me again for the Merry Little Christmas Challenge! This scene is still wonderful! ; ) Thanks so much for joining us at the MLCCB for our DECEMBER. Challenge!
Rachelle DT : )

rachel said...

Great scene! Thanks for joining us at Countryview Challenges. Hugs rachel xx

Dawn Frost said...

Love the card, great background! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Holiday Chaos challenges, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

Jackie Cornfield said...

This has come together beautifully!
Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!
Stay safe and well.
Jackie DT member