Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 19 December 2020

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 521 - Use the word Christmas

 Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge 521 - anything Christmas with optional theme use the word Christmas
http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

I have used We are 3 papers from Christmas Magic paper set
Curly label from Pininkie
We are 3 sentiment from Christmas greetings sentiment set
Ribbon and stars from Digital Scrapbooking 2020 Advent 

I followed the Outlawz Wednesday sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-9th-december-22-december


I would also like to add my card to the following:

A Perfect Time to Craft open challenge for December #12
 -2020 - anything goes
https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/2020/12/a-perfect-time-to-craft-challenge-for.html


International Art and Soul 98 - anything goes with a bow

My Time to Craft 447 - Monochromatic Christmas

Christmas Craft Creations - Winter Blues
https://christmas-craft-creations.blogspot.com/2020/12/december-challenge-winter-blues.html




7 comments:

Claire (Mrs H) said...

Loving the blues

Thank you for sharing with us over at A Perect Time to Craft and good luck with you entry
Claire DT
A Perfect Time To Craft

Sue said...

This is lovely, very stylish! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts and have a very happy Christmas, Sue xx

Becca Sadler said...

Thanks for sharing your wintery blue monochromatic Christmas card to MTTC's challenge! --Becca/DT

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Annette DT

Evelyn Walter said...

Nice card! Thank you so much for joining in with our December challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy new year! Evelyn xx

CG said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at International Art and Soul! Beat, CG

Chrissie said...

Lots of lovely 'Winter Blues' here Margaret!
Thanks for sharing at Christmas Craft Creations.
Chrissie x