Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 30 December 2012

Feeling sketchy No 40

This is my layout for Feeling Sketchy No 40.
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/
 This is the sketch which will be put onto the Feeling Sketchy blog in a few hours time
I used Craft Concepts "Candy Canes" embossing folder.  Kaiser scrapbooking paper.  Martha Stewart Holly Leaves punch, dimensional magic on leaves and Rhinestones.  Title cut out with cuttlebug numbers.

This will be the last time that I join in the challenge.  I am very excited as from Sketch 41 I will be on the design team.


12 comments:

Shaunagh @ Home and Hobbies said...

Hi Margaret,
This layout is gorgeous.
I look forward to being on the team with you :-)

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Shaunagh. It is going to be great working together

Cards by Sharyn said...

Great layout Margaret, You all look so happy together.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sharyn

Crafty Lark said...

Great layout indeed. Have a wonderful year and enjoyable crafting. xx Flora

Naomi said...

Great layout Margaret. What a wonderful family snapshot xx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Flora. Happy new year to you.

Granmargaret said...

thank you Naomi

Jessica Theodore said...

Love that holly! look forward to having you on the team lovely lady :)

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jessica

Ultimate Whirligig said...

Wow Margaret, what a fantastic photo to scrap with. I am glad you are joining the sketchettes at Feeling Sketchy :)
Michelle

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Michelle