Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 9 December 2012

My cards using Make It Crafty Digi images

It has taken me all day today to make 8 Christmas cards.  I am running late again this year,  I have sent out some but still have more to make.
The first seven I used Make It Crafty Digi images

Card 1: I used Craft Concepts embossing folder "Festive Tree" and sanded it.  Make It Crafty digi stamp "Elise Gift" plus other unknown parcel stamp.  Hero Arts "Happy Christmas"
 Card 2:  Cuttlebug embossing folder "Holiday Lace Tree" coloured and rhinestones added.  Make It Crafty digi stamp "Elise Gift" . plus other unknown parcel stamp.  Hero Arts "Happy Christmas"
 Card 3: used Craft Concepts embossing folder "Festive Tree" and coloured it and added rhinestones.  Make It Crafty digi stamp "Fairy gift" .  Hero Arts "Happy Christmas"
 Card 4.  Cuttlebug embossing folder "snowflakes", Make It Crafty Digi Stamp "Fairy Twinkles", ribbon, Hero Arts "Happy Christmas" Stampin Up Punch and star brads
 Card 5:  Cuttlebug Embossing folder "Holly with berries", berries. coloured.  Paper from Kaisercraft 6-1/2" paper pad "Mint Twist". Hero Arts "Happy Christmas" punched with Stampin Up punch.  Make it Crafty Digi stamp "Fairy Tinsel"
 Card 6:  Embossing folder "Christmas Tree Frame" sanded, Make It Crafty Digi stamp "Fairy bells"
 Card 7:  Embossing folder "Christmas stars" coloured, papers from Kaisercraft 6-1/2" paper pad "Mint Twist". Hero Arts "Happy Christmas".  Make it Crafty digi stamp "Sweet Angel"
These are only easy cards to make but I am so slow.
I am going to add these to the Make It Crafty Christmas Challenge
https://www.facebook.com/makeitcrafty/app_451684954848385

2 comments:

Cards by Sharyn said...

Well done Margaret. Eight cards in one day is a super effort. It takes me all day to do 2.
I really like your idea of using the Christmas tree as a background and using cutout elements in front. I may just have to case that idea for next year.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sharyn