Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 20 December 2012

My card for The Stamp Spot December challenge

This is my card for The Stamp Spot Christmas card challenge
http://thestampspot.blogspot.com.au/

I used Craft Concepts embossing folder "candy canes", washi tape, SU ribbon, paper from Kaiser Craft 6-1/2" paper pad "Mint Twist".  La La Land stamp "Santa Marci"

2 comments:

Janet O'Brien said...

Hi Margaret - thanks for joining us again this month at The Stamp Spot. I love this little cute image of Santa Marci and you have done a wonderful job of colouring and fussy cutting her :)
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Safe and Happy New Year.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Janet

Happy Christmas