Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 22 December 2012

My cards for Bizzy Bec's Christmas card challenge

I made two cards for Bizzy Bec's Christmas card challenge
http://bizzybecsstore.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/december-challenge-christmas.html


For card one I used embossing folder from Sizzix Christmas and Thin Ice Set.  Bizzy Bec's digi stamp "Holly on Bauble", Holly punch, rhinestones.  Stampalot Victoria's Secret "Happy Christmas" stamp.

For card two I used paper from "Eskimo Kisses" 6x6 paper pad, Bizzy Bec's digi stamp "Holly with Reindeer", Hero Arts stamp "Happy Christmas"

I cleaned the glass on my scanner but it is still putting black marks on the scan, must be something inside.
The pink on Holly is the same colour as the card but it doesn't show up well in the scan.  I made this one for my granddaughter who loves pink.


6 comments:

Cards by Sharyn said...

Beautiful Cards Margaret

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Sharyn

Mary J said...

I love both of these Margaret! I love how you framed the cool girl in the first and used the soft colours in the second!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Mary

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, Have a very happy Christmas
Hugs julie P

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Julie.
Have a very happy Christmas