Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Saturday 22 December 2012

My card for feeling sketchy week 38

This is my card for Feeling Sketchy week 38
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/week-38.html
 This was the sketch.
It took me a long while to think what to do with this sketch using stars.  
I used Kaisercraft 6-1/2" paper pad "Mint Twist".  Hero Arts stamps "Silent Night", "All is Calm" and "Happy Christmas".  The Nativity scene is a Stampin Rosa stamp, you can't see the glitter on the star in the scan.  Punched two stars with Stampin Up punch and embossed them with Cuttlebug "snowflakes", added rhinestones.   

6 comments:

Dani art 4 U said...

Nice card as always Margaret. I love that Nativity Stamp. xoxo

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Dani

Jessica Theodore said...

ooo pink and green is such a fun colour combo, you sure have been busy Margaret! Thanks so much for playing with us at feeling sketchy x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jessica

Ultimate Whirligig said...

What a fabulous card Margaret. I too, love that Nativity stamp, and I love your use of the sentiments. Thanks for joining in with us at Feeling Sketchy.
Michelle

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Michelle. I am looking forward to being on the design team with you next year.