Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 2 December 2012

My cards for Unscripted Sketches 187

My cards for Unscripted Sketches 187
http://unscriptedsketches.com/
After the heatwave Friday and yesterday today was much cooler and I managed to make a few Christmas cards.  I made three to sketch 187 on Unscripted Sketches


 This was the sketch, I have rotated it to the right for cards 1 & 2 and to the left for card 3

Card 1:  Alison Ellis Design paper, ribbon, Make it Crafty Digi Stamp "fairy bells"

Card 2:  Alison Ellis Design paper, ribbon, Make it Crafty Digi Stamp "Angel singing carols"

Card 3:  Alison Ellis Design paper, ribbon, Make it Crafty Digi Stamp "Sweet Angel"


16 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Just cannot imagine a heatwave at the moment, please do stay safe. I love your sweet character cards and colour balance. xx Flora

Rose-Anne said...

You are doing a great job of your cards. Love them.

Cards by Sharyn said...

All beautiful cards.

SmilynStef said...

What a fun little set of holiday card ... so glad you joined us at Unscripted Sketches.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Flora

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Rose-Anne

Granmargaret said...

Thank you sharyn

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Stef

Jane Wetzel said...

love the color..I need to use it more :) Sweet cards- and thanks for joining in at the US blog!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Jane

Geri said...

Heat wave? Sheesh, we have 3 feet of snow...do you want to trade?

Great set of cards. Your colored images are amazing. These would make the perfect gift for someone special (who would appreciate your labour of love in creating them). Thanks for playing along with us this week :)

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Geri

Billie A said...

Really cute cards and great take of the sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at Unscripted Sketches. Hope you join us again.

dstandard said...

What cute cards - love how you used the sketch so many ways! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you Billie

Granmargaret said...

Thank you