Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 8 June 2015

Fairy Ink facebook group June challenge - mermaids

The challenge this month at the Faery Ink Facebook group is mermaids
https://www.facebook.com/groups/faeryink/

I have layered Faery Ink digi stamp Pearl the mermaid onto Paper from Scribbles Designs blog "Chasing Rainbows" by Decosses Dynamite Doodles.   Coloured with markers. Added sentiment from Gingers House.   Printed out Pearl the mermaid again, coloured with markers, cut out the mermaid only and layered on top.  Added pearl, fish brads and punched dolphins.

Layered all onto white and then purple card.

I would also like to enter this card into the following:

Addicted to Stamps challenge 106 - summer

Addicted to Stamps and More 147 - make your mark

Crafting by Designs June anything goes challenge

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes with pattern paper.

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends 11 - anything goes

Penny's paper crafting 230 - anything goes

Sister Act card challenge 109 anything goes - cards only

Sisters of Craft - anything goes

Tuesday Throwdown TT247 - Out to sea

Just Us Girls 296 - word week - summer









15 comments:

Fikreta said...

very pretty

Hazel said...

Another lovely entry for my Patterned Paper June challenge, Margaret. x

*Vicki* said...

What a beautiful image and so beautifully colored as well!! Stunning job!Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Addicted to Stamps & More! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Unknown said...

Great card and image. Lovely colouring and design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope to see you again soon. Jennifer DT member x

Unknown said...

Great card, love the image and colouring and fab design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

Neets B said...

Love the layered panels, frames this beautifully. And the delicate rainbow on your backing paper is really pretty. Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Carole Pollard said...

Its lovely a gorgeous sentiment Love and hugs Carole x

Jan said...

This is lovely xx Jan

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Pretty card!

Nancy said...

Thanks for joining the team and I over at Just Us Girls for our summer challenge! Great card!

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

What a wonderful job. Your mermaid looks great on my background. Love the sentiment you used as well. Thanks for sharing the link with me. I've added it to my gallery.

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!! Thanks for playing along at ATSM!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful..
Thanks for joining us at Sisters of Craft, and good luck.

Hugs,
Merlina

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

What a lovely card, love the beautiful sentiment on it.
Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

This is just lovely. Great image and I do love the sentiment too.

Sorry I'm late popping by to see this.

Thanks for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Hope to see you again soon.
Lynn, LPCF DT