Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Monday 1 June 2015

Feeling Sketchy 122

Nearly time for another sketch at Feeling Sketchy
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com.au/

Sketch 122

I have used papers from Gecko Galz and Digital Scrapbooking Supplies
Sentiment from Gingers House blog
Elements from Digital Scrapbooking supplies

I hope you will go over to Feeling Sketchy and see the lovely work by the design team and join in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges.

Allsorts 313 - vintage

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes

Inspiration Destination 35 - anything goes

Word Art Wednesday 185 - anything goes/family friendly with an encouraging or uplifting verse.

Archi Scraps - anything goes - picture inspiration
I have used circles and some of the colours in my card




11 comments:

Bad Kitty said...

very nice

Hazel said...

Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge with your delightful crafting - hope to see you again soon x

Unknown said...

beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday on our 185th AGFF Challenge.
Blessings, Carole

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful and dreamy card. Thanks for playing along with Archi-scraps.

Julene Matthews said...

This looks sweet Margaret. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps this month.(Sorry about the hiccup at the beginning of this month)

LCSmithSAVED said...

Dreamy card - thanks for playing along at Archi-scraps!

DebiJ said...

Such a warm & loving card Margaret...lovely sentiment.

Regina Chandler said...

Love the image and the colours on the card! Thanks for joining us this month at Archiscraps

Regina Chandler said...

Love the image and the colours in your card. Thanks for joining us at Archiscraps this month

Maggie said...

Great to have you join us @ Archiscraps this month, lovely card.

Trish said...

very nice,thanks for joining us at Archiscraps this month