Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Thursday 11 June 2015

House Mouse and Friends challenge 196

Challenge 196 at House Mouse and Friends is holidays/anything goes
http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/hmfmc196-all-about-holidays.html

I have used precoloured image, sentiment and paper from Joanna Sheen & House Mouse Designs "The Gruffies and Happy Hoppers" CD.
Added ribbon and rhinestones.  Layered all onto white and then pink card.

I would also like to add this card to the following challenges:

3 girl jam - anything goes with ribbon
http://3girljamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

CD Sunday - add some bling or glitter
http://cdsundaychallenge.blogspot.com.au/

Crafty Hazelnut's monthly pattern paper challenge - anything goes with pattern paper
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/

Fan-tastic Tuesday - add some bling
fattastictuesday.blogspot.com.au

Glitter n Sparkle 140 - anything goes
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.com.au/

Paradise of Stamps 19 - anything goes
http://paradiseofstamps.blogspot.fr/

Tuesday Throwdown 248 - Frame it
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com.au/

Through he Craftroom Door - anything goes
ttcrd.blogspot.com.au


17 comments:

Fikreta said...

It's very nice

Carol said...

I love the Gruffies and have this CD.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Sue said...

Cute image from the CD, and love the beautiful papers and design you chose. Thanks for joining us for the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

Hugs
Sue

Céline said...

gorgeous
thanks for playing with us at paradise of stamps
hugs
céline

America said...

Super adorable Gruffies card. Fun details and colors. Fun use of ribbons. Thanks so much for playing along with us at HMFMC. Good luck and hope to see you playing along with us again.

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my this Gruffie looks like he's enjoying himself...lol!! Wonderfully done...thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends! Good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Crafty Judith said...

Great bling and thank you for joining us at Fan-Tastic Tuesday this week crafty hugs Judith DT x

Snoopy said...

Fantastic card! Love the way you've made the ribbon embellishment. Thanks for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hope to see you again on the next challenge!

Hugs,
Snoopy :D​

Wynn said...

Love the colour combo you've used. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

Christine said...

Super image and a lovely layout, love the colours. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT

sue-b said...

So cute Margaret such a pretty card.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this time
sue-b DT xx

starcyl said...

What a great make, thanks for sharing this with us at CD Sunday.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Tina Goodwin said...

Very cute card! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs,
Tina
TTCRD DT
Toadally Love To Craft {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Jocelyn said...

Very pretty card and a great rosette and ribbons.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Gina's Cards said...

This is so beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Paradise of Stamps, good luck and I hope you will join us again!
Hugs
Gina xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Thank you so much for joining our Holiday House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #196!

Who doesn't love a party full of streamers??!!! Darling celebration!

♥ Sue Kment

Diane said...

Super cute Margaret and such a pretty card in those pastel blues and pinks !! Thanks for joining us at HMAFMC !!

Good luck sweetie !!

hugs Diane xx